8.14.2011

Claude

Meet the newest addition to our family! Claude Jacob Stone! :)



We went to the fair last night and found this little guy for sale. Patrick had mentioned before we left that we should get a bunny, but I quickly dismissed it. Well, I fell in love with this little guy and we ended up coming home with him! He is the sweetest little thing! He just sits contently on our laps and cuddles with us. When we put him down, he hops around a little bit, but he's a pretty chill rabbit. We love him already!



3 comments:

austin and tracee,  August 15, 2011 at 11:52 AM  

1st comment ya! Oh my goodness claude is so cute, I'm definately free to babysit him anytime! Also, I had this frightening dream that I had to go back to work at DE. But you told me it would be way easy now because we didn't have to count out clothes at the dressing rooms anymore. But I kept forgetting and would count them out anyway, and you patiently reminded me that that's not our job anymore, and told me to go fold jeans. That was pretty much it. I thought you should know :)

Katie,  August 15, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

I love that he has a full name! We will come and visit him soon. He looks SO cute!

Lynne,  August 15, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

Cute, cute, cute! Have to come see my new grandbunny soon! Love you and love Claude already.