Suggestions??

I just finished reading The Hunger Games series. I loved these books! Definitely worth reading. I'm usually not much of a reader and it normally takes me months to finish a book, but I couldn't put these down. I haven't read too many books since I graduated, but reading this series reminded me of how nice it is to be able to read something and not have to worry about writing a paper about it after I've finished the book. Anyway, I'm looking for a new book/series to read now, and I need your help. What are you currently reading? What is your favorite book you've read? I've got a few ideas on my list, but I'm looking for more. I'd love to hear any suggestions you all might have for me! :)
7 comments:
Oh I would definitely recommend the Hourglass Door series. The third book actually doesn't come out until this May. Just google it to find out more info. I really like it and just like the Hunger Games it is hard to put down!
Janet! Didn't you just love this series? So enthralling! I couldnt put them down either. Im reading the "Uglies" series right now by Scott Westerfeld. Really good. Also, i totally miss you. I need to come into DE asap.
Okay, so first of all, I have your book and I finished it (!) about 2 weeks ago, phew! The Chronicles of Narnia are definitely a must!! I'm currently reading the first book to the "Left Behind Series" called "Left Behind. It's actually a series from the later 90's or something but it's been an interesting, fun, and easy read so far. It's about the world coming to an end. I think the author is Christian..and I'm just finding out that there are 12 books in the series!!
A Thousand Splendid Suns...kind of the sequel to The Kite Runner...is my favorite book of all times! You should definitely give it a check out!
Great idea for a post! I have The Hour Glass Door if you decide to try that recommendation. Or maybe I should read it! Love you.
So currently I am into Young Adult books. Here are some of my favorites.
Shannon Hale's books:
The Goose Girl (2003),
Enna Burning (2004)
Princess Academy (2005),
Tamora Pierce's Alanna Series: (I've been reading since junior high)
The First Adventure
In the hand of the Goddess
The Woman Who Rides Like a Man
Lioness Rampant
And I also like Peter and the Star Catcher Series. Mostly the audio books because it is read by Jim Dale my most favorite Audio Book Reader.
Good luck and let me know what I should read next too.
Didn't you love this series? So good! And so creative! Here are a few good ones that I've read recently:
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
The Help by Katheryn Stockett
Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn
The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale
Isn't it nice actually having time to read for fun? I miss you and have been thinking about you lots. I need to call you soon so we can catch up :)
Post a Comment