Yellowstone Pictures...It's about time...
I can't believe summer is almost over! Summer is my favorite time of the year, and I'm always so sad to see it come to an end. Patrick goes back to school in a week! Crazy! We've had such a fun summer! Hence the lack of blog posts. I'll try to catch up and post about our fun summer adventures sometime soon!
Here are pictures from our Stone Family Yellowstone trip that we took back at the end of June. We had so much fun on this trip! We fished, hiked, saw the sights, enjoyed the scenery, and made plenty of great memories! Thanks again Mark and Halli! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
Cute Kids-
Silly Faces-
Fishing Time-
Family Fun-





4 comments:
Yippee! Good memories! Your pics are fabulous - can't wait for our next trip in a couple of weeks! Love ya!
you are so beautiful. i love you! awesome pictures! especially that last one! it looks like it should be in national geographic! love you!
That looks like such a fun trip! You can totally tell this is Patrick's family because everyone looks like him! I'm glad you had such a fun time :) Hope everything is good with Patrick back in school!
Better believe it's my family! And you also better believe that everyone is better off for looking just like me.
Post a Comment