4.08.2010

It's Almost Here!

After 4 years of hard work and limited sleep, I am proud to say that I graduate in exactly ONE MONTH from today!!! I can't wait!! May 8th can't come fast enough! HOORAY!!

3 comments:

Chelsey April 8, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

Hey look at you all updating your blog regularly! Congrats! I keep having i-dont-wanna-grow-up break downs. I feel like such a loser, i've wanted to graduate for so long but now i'm not ready! Come next august i'll be singin a different tune i'm sure. :)

sam and kyrsten April 8, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

man o man you have no idea how jealous i am!! GOOD FOR YOU! you are going to be the best social worker ever! i hope that things go well with finals and everything! love you!

Maria April 15, 2010 at 3:15 PM  

Hooray! :) You're amazing. We love you! Congrats on almost graduating!