2.24.2010

Insert Creative Title Here

Patrick has been telling me for months that we need to get a blog. All of my friends and family have blogs of their own and keep giving me a hard time for not having one. For a long time I didn’t really understand the purpose of a blog, and I still don’t really get it, but apparently it’s the cool thing to do! And anyone who knows me knows I’m all about being cool! :) So I finally broke down and decided to get a blog of my very own! I have never been very good at keeping a journal, and I don’t have a cute kid to brag about, so who knows how often I’ll actually update this thing, but here goes nothing! Any tips and advice from you blogging experts out there would be much appreciated! :)


So for my first post, I thought I’d take some time to brag about my cute husband. I love that Patrick kid! He’s pretty great! I haven’t been feeling the greatest this week. I started coming down with something on Sunday night, and each day it’s gotten progressively worse. When I’ve been home, I haven’t had the energy to do much other than lie down on the couch and curl up in a blanket. Well that cute husband of mine has been AMAZING!! He’s waited on me hand and foot! Take today for example:


Patrick came home from a long day of classes and work and immediately started cleaning the house. He did the dishes, took out the trash, cleaned the living room and the kitchen! He even did all of our laundry!! He made sure I was comfortable and brought me anything and everything that I needed. I don’t know about you, but I think I’ve got the best husband in the world! I’m so lucky to have him!


Well, that’s all for now! Until next time!

0 comments: